Services for your stay in Trapani
This card will make your stay in Trapani more easy and convenient. Main advantages:
- 3 day pass for city buses
- 1 return trip by cable car to Erice
- 10% discount on every hydrofoil ticket to the Egadi Islands.
- Much more...
Service price: 13 € per person, 25 € for 2 people.
Program of the excursion:
- Departure from Trapani’s port (9:45 a.m.)
- Stop for a swim in Levanzo’s bays
- Stop for a swim in Favignana’s bays
- Lunch on board with local products
- Visit of Favignana
- Return to Trapani’s port (6:00 p.m.)
Price of the cruise: Adult (meal included) / 45 € (May, June, October), 55 € (July, August, September), kids (0-5 years old) / free.
Brand new beach establishment on the north side of Trapani’s seaside. Elegant, relaxing and discreet space. Ideal to spend a carefree day at the beach. Also open for happy hours at sunset or as a restaurant at dinner.
Price of a shade and two beach chairs: 30 € per day.
Transport to and from Badia Nuova included if booked at least an hour earlier. Special fares for longer reservations.
Get to the cable car that connects the foot of Erice to its summit with buses 21 or 23 or with a private transfer.
Price of the cable car service: 5.50 € one way per person, price of the transfer: 10 € one way.
Alternatively, you can get all the way to the summit by transfer for 30 € one way.
An enchanting landscape, especially at sunset, to discover how salt is processed from the pools to the mills. The museum shows all the changes throughout history of a long artisanal tradition which made Trapani great.
Price of the transfer to the saltpans: 10 € one way. Entrance to the Salt Museum: 1 € per person.
If besides tasting, you are also interested in cooking the traditional dishes of the Sicilian cuisine, we eagerly recommend this experience. The class includes:
- Theory and history of the dishes of the day by chef Pinello
- Preparation of the dishes by every participant
- Tasting of the dishes prepared
Price of the class: 30 € per person.
No money needed for transport: the school is a few steps away from Badia Nuova.
An intriguing tour that will make you discover the production method of the famous Marsala wine and more, in a winery rich in history, perfumes, traditions and flavors.
Here is the program of the visit:
- 4D movie recounting the history of the winery
- Tour of the winery with a look at all the stages of production, from the collection to the bottling (lasts about 30 minutes)
- Tasting of 4 wines (Corvo, Duca di Salaparuta and Florio) with their respective dish pairing.
Price of the visit including the tasting: 13 € per person, 5 € for kids (6-17 years old), free admission for children (0-5 years old).
Price of the transfer to the winery: 50 € one way.
Just around the corner from Badia Nuova, there is a new spa center, Salus, offering a one-hour wellness program with the following services:
- Turkish bath
- Emotional shower
Price of one-hour program: 25 € per person (45 € per person including a massage).